Saturday, January 1, 2011

Renewed Life for the New Year 2011

Happiest New Year Wishes!

Ready to make lasting changes?  If you are like I am, you are eager to make solid improvements.  Health is always one of my top priorities.  From health springs my ability to work, play, perform well, and feel good.  I want to enjoy my kids, my spouse, friends and family without distractions of pain or discomfort.  I desire to accomplish the myriad of daily activities and projects with a bounce in my step.  I need my health so I can love and serve those around me.  After all, those around me are the reason for my working, cooking, cleaning, listening, caring, and running endlessly.

I don't want my body slowing me down.  I want and need to take good care of myself so I can give and enjoy each day to the fullest.  My clear thinking, happy composure, glowing complexion, bright eyes and bushy tail depend upon it.  My accurate golf putt, quick reflexes, powerful swimming stroke, and youthful endurance improve with my health and diminish with those things that stress my well-being and harm my body.  I, like you, want my body to do what my mind says.  I want my body to jump up in the morning ready to work for me and for it to be cheerful, not painful, while it is doing it.

Greetings!  I am Joni Saito Leckey.  I just moved to Scottsdale, Arizona from Oregon to attend the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe this Fall.  Until then, I am available to share with you the results of my 8 years of academic training and 20 years of professional research and quest to improve the function of the musculoskeletal system.  As I convert my findings into layman's terms, it is my goal for you to understand and respond to the aches and pains with proper care.  Just like everything you have mastered, you simply need guidance and diligence to know well what is so near and dear to you, your body. 

Join me daily in this adventure and feel free to call or email me with questions.  Your body is waiting on you to learn how to nurture it with the needed catalysts for healing, and The Cyto Advantage is here to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment